Create Account

The true "Parity Issue" in the league

11-19-2021, 10:00 AMVandy Wrote: So that unfortunately leaves me with a couple of options. I've tried very hard to move up in this league either in the offices or as a WJC/IIHF GM or somewhere and have gotten nowhere.  It's not for want of trying just I guess I don't have the pull or the connections that some folks do. I thought it was pretty ironic that the recent call for juniors Home Office folks was relatively ignored it was relatively ignored until a plea was put out and then people who have done the job before or were already senior in the league were picked which It's pretty well proved the point that senior folks would always be picked over junior folks.
I get your points but I was picked for J HO and this is my 2nd season. Yeah 2 vets got picked but they're fantastic users. And some other first time creates were also highly considered and most certainly would have made it in most other app windows

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The true "Parity Issue" in the league - by brickwall35 - 11-19-2021, 11:03 PM