Create Account

WHY I WON'T CREATE A NEW PLAYER AFTER THIS ONE

12-16-2021, 06:25 PMhockeyiscool Wrote:
12-16-2021, 06:04 PMMooty99 Wrote: Regression to fast here? (No one tell him about regression in other sim leagues)
That's the thing, the slow regression was one of the allures of this league. You could play a character for as long as you wanted. Grow attached to who you're playing and it would feel like your time and effort was well rewarded.

It still very much is.

I can’t speak too much on other sim leagues but inst VHL just 10 seasons and you’re done? ISFL is like 15? Seasons. I don’t know about PBE at all. But there was a flaw in the regression system. It wasn’t designed for multiple people to hit 2k a season, especially not 2.2k and above. Like I think mike Izzy was the 10th player in S46 when he hit 2K tpe ever. I think I was around 20 in S62. Used to be maybe 1 in a non Reddit class and a couple in a Reddit class. Now it’s a couple every season.

And if we are being honest, with this regression change you can still have a long career. There is only 30 people in the history of the SHL to ever hit 20 or more seasons in the SHL. Only 2 or 3 that passed 25+ seasons, and then Esa who hit 29 seasons(would have been more without S46 expansion). He lived from 700-900 TPE because of regression. Now you can love between 500-700 I think. No one forces you to retire. Hell I’m 21 seasons into the league since I created. 18 in the SHL and I’m above 1200 TPE(if I continued to max earn I would be 1400). That is a problem. I shouldn’t have this much TPE when if you look at real life it would be age 39.

If you look at new regression, your 20th season if you max earned would be around 1k. You can still Haven fucking long ass players. But it’s also a long ass time. I’m coming up on 3 1/2 years on my player, most people burn out by then

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHY I WON'T CREATE A NEW PLAYER AFTER THIS ONE - by luke - 12-17-2021, 07:51 AM