Create Account

Lesgo Brandon's Rookie Review Presser

ok here we go, and sorry if I didnt mention your comments in here I just got off work and had to skim so many posts in a presser with no one really asking questions. I DO NOT TALK POLITICS, you can ask anyone in ANA if you would like. I respect everyones opinions and beliefs. I am not a "white supremacist" or a hater of anyone that's gay, straight, trans, minorites, or anything else. I had a gay grandfather (who recently passed) and I was in the military where some of my closest friends are black, Asian, Puerto Rican, and much more. I hate that this name has apparently garnish such controversy. I am sorry if you took the name in a harsh way, not the intention. I thought the interview and meme was funny. I am republican and I don't care for Biden but as anyone in he military can tell you, you respect the office no matter whos elected. So i am here to clear the air, there is no reason to be put off when it comes to LR talk or potential presence in the LR. I don't bring this stuff up, since this is a SIM HOCKEY league not a political forum. I love this league and can't wait for what's to come. Please message me if you have more concerns. I would like to move this back to answering peoples questions lol. thanks

[Image: XlUQV2V.png]

Messages In This Thread
Lesgo Brandon's Rookie Review Presser - by Dhoop - 01-01-2022, 05:49 AM
RE: Lesgo Brandon's Rookie Review Presser - by Dhoop - 01-02-2022, 05:19 PM