Create Account

Spicing up contracts in the SHL

01-24-2022, 01:49 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
01-24-2022, 01:10 PMcanes2112 Wrote: I think to ever incentivize users taking less than the minimum, contracts need to be tied to TPE directly. Too many people have big enough bank accounts to afford it. This way there's an actual decision between team success and personal attributes.
there are minimum contract tiers based on TPE. That's why luffy (i think ?) retired and unretired for a TPE penalty, so he could be $1m cheaper. Not against the rules, but Im sure someone will get around to changing it.
Right, that example is clear circumvention. But for my idea I don't think I explained it well enough. Currently, contracts provide money which is used for coaching/training and many users have more than enough money from jobs already. Therefore, there is no incentive to sign more than a minimum contract. If contracts awarded TPE instead that would be otherwise unobtainable, then it becomes a decision of player progression vs. team friendliness.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

Messages In This Thread
Spicing up contracts in the SHL - by Henrik - 01-24-2022, 11:06 AM
RE: Spicing up contracts in the SHL - by FuzzSHL - 01-24-2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Spicing up contracts in the SHL - by canes2112 - 01-24-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Spicing up contracts in the SHL - by boom - 01-24-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: Spicing up contracts in the SHL - by Carpy48 - 01-25-2022, 02:03 AM