Create Account

Guys Teddy needs to be removed as an owner
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 10:29 PM by esilverm.)

03-08-2022, 10:28 PMluke Wrote:
03-08-2022, 10:27 PMzeagle1 Wrote: When I was 15, I was a raging NFT buyer and one of my closest friends would end up becoming one of the faces of NFTs in America. I'm a much much much better person at 22 than I was at 15 and I still don't think I've done enough improvement. Everyone's got the opportunity to grow, everybody should be working every day on becoming a slightly kinder person than the day before. That's what the NFT quote in my sig was for the longest time. He's a kid, he's got time to grow.

[Image: mewtwo-1.gif]

I stole your NFT

You think it's funny to take screenshots of people's NFTs, huh? Property theft is a joke to you? I'll have you know that the blockchain doesn't lie. He owns it. Even if you save it, it's his property. You are mad that you don't own the art that he owns.

Delete that screenshot.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys Teddy needs to be removed as an owner - by esilverm - 03-08-2022, 10:28 PM