Create Account

S64 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 09:39 AM by Matteo. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Training 
4. Claim PT
7. In S64 SMJHL day ten, my team, the St. Louis Scarecrows, were versus the Vancouver whalers, so to start the game, the Vancouver whalers scored 10 minutes into the first period. They had early control initially and looked to be the better team. Then we would score a minute after they did with the goal coming from Jalal. The Whalers continued to dominate us in the second period by outshooting us 19 to 11 shots. They would quickly earn another goal in the second period, and then we would follow up right after scoring to tie the game up to start the third period. Again, we would score early on to take a quick lead. I would earn my first assist of the season on this third goal. We continued to push pressure on the Whalers, which led to us scoring our fourth and fifth goals of the game. With two minutes left in the game, I scored my second goal of the season for the Scarecrows. The game ended 6-2, and we were able to get a huge win.
8. Rookie Survey

Graded! Just so you know, you linked your media instead of a PT claim for task 4, no big deal since I found it in your updates but just be careful of that. Six completed tasks for $6 million, just two to go, be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new reply @TomTaylor

Messages In This Thread
S64 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Seymour - 02-24-2022, 08:11 AM
RE: S64 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by boom - 03-06-2022, 03:51 PM
RE: S64 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Segi - 03-11-2022, 11:38 AM
RE: S64 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by boom - 04-12-2022, 12:39 AM
RE: S64 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by TomTaylor - 04-12-2022, 11:52 PM