Create Account

S64 PT #5: Was it All? Was it Nothing?

Player Prompt

The season has gone very well for the Detroit Falcons overall, and Holden Steady is definitely included in that. What he hasn't done, however, is make any waves as an individual. As the Falcons move into the playoffs, the pressure to perform at the same level as the rest of the team is starting to impact Holden mentally. Detroit is basically home away from home, so there's no reason to think about moving to a different club. The team is ready for a deep playoff run this season and will be in good shape to do the same next season as well. I'm very optimistic about the future that the team has with the current leadership and batch of veteran players. I have high hopes that we will be able to remain competitive for as long as I'm on the Detroit roster, and I am very much looking forward to sharing success with the team. Back to back ships? Maybe not, but I haven't counted it out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S64 PT #5: Was it All? Was it Nothing? - by ctots - 04-19-2022, 10:56 AM