Create Account

S64 PT #5: Was it All? Was it Nothing?

We're very hyped for the playoffs! We've got an actual shot at this! I would love to spend more of my TPE tho. Being capped at 350 while having enough for the next cap hit is kinda boring. But i guess that's the life in the SMJHL. I'm very excited for not only these playoffs but also the next 1-2 seasons. Our defense is gonna be insane. Us 3 defenders from the same draft class are insane. We're all earning so well that we're in the top 10 of our draft class. Top of it is Patey. He's insane. Its gonna be a great future for DET on the defensive side. Can't wait to see what our GMs will do about our Offense. We're defo in a great position to succeed! I also love my team and I'm also very excited about playing at my SHL Team at some point! Exciting future ahead for Moritz Seider!

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S64 PT #5: Was it All? Was it Nothing? - by Trempale - 04-22-2022, 06:59 AM