Create Account

S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting

After a tough pre season and being shoved on the 4th line for it. A meeting got called including Malamutes GM and Percy. He was made aware that he would be moved up to the 3rd line. While keeping calm and trying to hide his excitement, as he is still considered a bottom tier forward on the team.

Being a rookie, you don’t really get to give much input on a teams tactics, so Percy was extremely surprised when the coach approached him after his meeting with the GM asking if he has any input on line tactics for his new line.

Percy, being a sniper answered with a straight forward answer. “Dump and chase and get pucks deep” he replied.

“Being a rookie, I know my opinion won’t get much look over but from my experience getting pucks deep works. Dump and chase, beat the defenders to the puck regain control in the attacking zone and set up. I like standing open on the face off dot. I think my one timer is extremely dangerous as its laser fast and accurate. Another reason in my opinion that the dump and chase strat is superior is it draws penalty’s. Grinding to get the puck, usually defenders will risk the penalty to stop the attack or a scoring chance.”

Coach seemed impressed with Percy but made sure not to give him to much credit just replied “Thanks kid, Ill keep that in mind”

[Image: YBmzhR5.png]
[Image: U66t7Jy.png]      Stars Malamutes LET FUCK GO Malamutes Stars       [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

Messages In This Thread
S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by Jayba1t - 05-16-2022, 12:25 AM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by Nitro - 05-16-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by Katth - 05-17-2022, 02:57 AM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by Ashes - 05-17-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by Rotti - 05-18-2022, 07:29 PM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by Gage2 - 05-19-2022, 11:53 AM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by ItsSwitchh - 05-19-2022, 01:48 PM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical Meeting - by rory - 05-21-2022, 04:03 PM