Create Account

GMing in the SHL: An Investigation (Part 2)
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2022, 01:37 AM by Waters. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is genuinely sad to read. I’m trying to put this in a way that isn’t overly harsh, but a lot of these quotes about why Hamilton is unbeatable are just not based in reality. They don’t sim from “dusk till dawn”, the GMs work during the day and play 5 hours straight of league with me and gooney at night. They don’t “force players to build a certain way”, players ask their GMs what they should put TPE in, which is extremely common practice. The script thing is genuinely close to izzy’s nefarious programmer in terms of wtf. I hope people stop quitting because of parity and recognize that, like grok put it, there’s a skill gap and they should introspectively figure out why it’s gotten so wide.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: GMing in the SHL: An Investigation (Part 2) - by Waters - 05-20-2022, 01:12 AM