S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

- Player Name: Brendan Laroux

- Position: Left Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kynwyl Pearce

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Shmurph #0626

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Either way too much or not enough, depending on the week.

- Is water wet? No, it makes other things wet but is not itself wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A nice cozy place to spend the time and get 1-4 cups  Ninja

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Something in the middle. I will play for the team that will need me the most at that moment.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? As long as it's not a 4 season rebuild Tongue

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? That's where I played with my last player

- How do you feel about walruses? Nothing particuliar

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Watching the hockey with my familly in general but if you want something more specific, I'd say maybe the great run the Habs had 2 seasons ago.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? IRL : Kin-Ball. On PC : Bloodbowl

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Probably The Lord of the Rings trilogy for the story, the universe of the middle earth and everything around it (except the hobbit trilogy, it's a small children book, why is there 3 movies about it?)

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The people. If you don't like the people you're playing with, you won't like your experience in the league

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I'm team Squirtle mostly because of the episode with the squirtle gang.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Things may change in the future, but I'm thinking about building an offensive defensemen.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Probably a golden retriever. Mostly calm and protector but also active and playfull.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Shmurph - 07-03-2022, 01:35 AM