Create Account

S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Theodor Larsson

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Alexander Oscarsson. Formerly of Maine, New England and San Francisco

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Zema#5460

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
It varies a lot and is hard to nail down. Enough to make sure that I max earn to the J cap.

- Is water wet?
No, water makes other things wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?
I'm looking for a nice looker room and a team that has a plan going forward. What that plan involves isn't what's important, it's the fact that there is a plan in place.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I will be a J only player this time around, so my full focus will be on the J team I am drafted to.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?
Yes. As long as there is a solid plan for the rebuild.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
No I did not. I still have not heard about Kelowna outside of this league since learning about it being a place.

- How do you feel about walruses?
Walruses are cool. They look like chilled out grandpas.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
I once scored the GWG on a buzzer beater pretty much. The puck had time to cross the line but not hit the back of the net before the buzzer went off. The game ended 3-2.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
I am starting to learn how to play the guitar! Sadly I have lost that a bit the last month, but as summer vacation is around the corner I will make a daily routine out of it again.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
It's by Brandon Sanderson at least. Not sure exactly what book of his, but probably Mistborn: The Final Empire. A great book that.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
That people respect each other despite being competitors and that we want to interact with each other. It's a community driven experience, so we need to get along.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
This is the hardest question yet, and this answer usually changes. Ampharos is a really cool one and I really like Golem for some reason.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Very much in the hands of the GM really. I created my player to give him a solid foundation to build into any direction chosen. Responsible two-way C? Sure! Playmaker? Don't mind if I do.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
A cat

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Messages In This Thread
RE: S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Zema - 07-03-2022, 03:45 AM