Create Account

S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2022, 12:47 AM by vbottas17. Edited 5 times in total.)

- Player Name: Alexi Piastri

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

D - Thomas Bathory
C - Jean-Luc Reflieux
D - Valterri Bottas

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Shane#6638

JHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
It varies but at least a few.

- Is water wet?
drips

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?
I want to be a part of a good group of people, nothing in particular, hoping to end up on a team that I can be a positive contributing member of.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
It's too early to tell. There's too many variables. I'm in no rush to leave juniors but ultimately that will be up to my future SHL team. I would rather be a key player on a junior team than ride the bench in the SHL. I would prefer to be ready to contribute at the SHL level before joining a team. A lot of my favorite SHL memories are from my time in juniors.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?
Yes, the reward of seeing the rebuilding process come to fruition is great.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Yes. Because of the WHL haha

- How do you feel about walruses?
They can be tough to deal with at times. Sharp teeth and will steal your fish too.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
2011-12 Kings win the cup or my first game in L.A. watching some Gretzky guy put up 7 points vs. the Islanders. (Yes. I'm old af)

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Music, collecting cards, pokemon go (it's a recent resurgence)

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
The alchemist has been one of my favorites forever but I couldn't really tell you why.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
Having fun, not taking anything too seriously, and getting to know people from around the world.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Kabutops because he's the hommie on PokemonGo.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Skilled winger who creates offense but not to the point where I'm neglecting other areas & detrimental to the team.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
Golden retriever because they're dumb and happy.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by vbottas17 - 07-03-2022, 11:26 PM