Create Account

Queen Elizabeth II has passed away at the age of 96

09-09-2022, 09:52 PMHigh Stick King Wrote: Not to put my nose in the middle of this... however. You've completely skipped over her enabling her pedophilia child(ren) and protecting them from helping victims of rape from closure or any kind of justice.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was my job to list every conceivable infraction.  Tongue

But newsflash, powerful people using their influence to cover up crimes and misdeeds of their children! This has being going on since the dawn of time in every hick town that's ever existed, and will continue long after we're all dust. Not just in the Royal Family. So yeah, they're guilty of being powerful people and doing what powerful people always do. Doesn't make it right. Just reality. And I don't see the point in getting mad at reality. Especially since reality couldn't care less about my emotional state.

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen Elizabeth II has passed away at the age of 96 - by jumpSeat - 09-09-2022, 10:31 PM