Create Account

S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2022, 10:04 PM by MikeLiut. Edited 1 time in total.)

My memorable moments were mostly off the ice, and not on it. Production-wise, my player did not contribute a lot to the team this year, and I think that was expected. I arrived late into the season, I invested my TPE only after the third week of the season, so only with a few games left.

Almost scored on my first shift – and loved my teammates’ reaction when it happened. Scored a hat trick out of nowhere near the end of the season – and my teammates seemed genuinely happy when it occurred. Got promoted to the second line, managed to get 13 points in 12 games to end the season and helped in the playoffs with a decent production. I think the best is yet to come, both for the team and Ekaterina.

The Kelowna crew made those moments memorable, and I am happy to have been traded to this team.

Messages In This Thread
S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time - by Jayba1t - 10-29-2022, 10:41 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time - by Esk - 10-30-2022, 09:54 AM
RE: S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time - by MikeLiut - 10-30-2022, 10:02 PM