Create Account

S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time

Alexander performed above all expectations that I had for the season. I came into the league building an anchor in the defensive zone with the occasional points being generated. However finishing off the regular season, I was tied for most points by a rookie defenseman and tied 3rd for all rookies. The offensive explosion didn't hurt his defensive game as he was top 10 among all defensemen in takeaways (1st among rookies), hits (2nd among rookie), CF% relative (1st among rookies), and FF% relative (tied 1st among rookies). However the best achievement for his rookie season was helping the Citadelles make a deep run for the Four Star Cup. His postseason was not as successful as the regular season so we have plenty of work in the offseason to come back stronger and wiser.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Messages In This Thread
S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time - by Jayba1t - 10-29-2022, 10:41 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time - by Esk - 10-30-2022, 09:54 AM
RE: S67 SMJHL oPT - One Season at a Time - by minaj27 - 10-31-2022, 08:54 AM