Create Account

S69 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 09:06 PM by Henrik. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Robin Nyckel

- Position: Right Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?: Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?: Henrik Lekberg Osterman

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Henrik#4390

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): Tons, I work from home.

- Is water wet?: Depends on what state it is in.

- What made you join the SHL? I really like hockey and I enjoy the create your own player experiece.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I don't really have any expectations. Would be cool to do quite well, throw my weight around and maybe win a few fights. Don't have any preference on how much time I stay down.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? This is a tough one... But Probably something like..

Aaron Wilson - Tony Pepperoni - Andreas Kvalheim
Bojo Biscuit - Rickard Bjerg
Kata Vilde

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No, I had not!

- How do you feel about walruses? They are pretty neat I guess. Not my favourite pinniped.

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? That's above my pay grade.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Always enjoy some middlehammer goodness. Mostly just that lately to be completely honest.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Blood Meridian. That book was a total eye opener for me, I had no idea you could write like that. The Master and Margarita is a great book too that I recently reread.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Strong locker room culture. I think it starts and ends there.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Golem! Mostly because I have fond memories of having to trade for him on my old game boy.

- What video games do you play? At the moment its mostly Dota 2 with a bit of Tarkov and Hunt: Showdown. Every now and then I'll play some HoMM3 or something on my NES.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Portugese water dog! So I could hang out with my pupper and speak doggy portugese.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S69 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Henrik - 01-08-2023, 09:04 PM