Create Account

Has Parity Improved: An Analysis of the FHM Era of the SHL

Quote:3 Enact Harsher Regression

If you want to mess with the players career, you enact this one. If you want shorter player lifecycles, leading to teams that rebuild with a core to age after, this is probably the one you want to do. But, if you are a top tier GM, or a GM that can get great players for cheap, then the problem will still be there. So on the tier lists of changes, this would probably be the lowest on the list for me.

i swear to god

Quote:4 Cap TPE builds

This is the solution you want, if you want to restrict applied TPE in the SHL. basically a hard cap of what STHS’s soft cap was. Its a solution that would allow rebuilding teams to get better quicker because the amount of TPE you can apply in FHM is lower than 2k TPE. Lets say you restrict it to 1500 TPE you can put into your FHM build, it would allow teams to rebuild faster, as they can get closer to the limit faster. The drawbacks for this one, is that once you hit 1500, you really only earn TPE to fight regression, which was basically the point of STHS TPE past 1400 back in the day. Would that make earning to 2000 TPE a bit pointless? Yeah probably. But something to think about.

this is actually something I've wanted to see for a while now, and have been pitching when on occasion. Earning to fight regression is enough of an incentive to max earn and it helps level the playing field while helping the depth situation in the league.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Parity Improved: An Analysis of the FHM Era of the SHL - by sve7en - 05-20-2023, 04:48 PM