Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

PROMPT 2
Discovering that someone had created a fictional character based on me would start a whirlwind of emotions within me. First and foremost, I would feel a sense of surprise and intrigue. The realization that someone had taken the time and effort to recreate my persona in a virtual world dedicated to the sport I love would be both flattering and fascinating. Curiosity would fuel my desire to delve deeper into this online sim-league and explore the details surrounding my fictional counterpart. I would eagerly want to know how accurately the character embodies my skills, style of play, and personality traits. The thought of observing this digital version of myself in action would undoubtedly be thrilling. However, alongside the excitement I would wonder about the intentions behind creating this fictional character. Is it a tribute from a dedicated fan, or a mere attempt to mimic my achievements for personal gain? These questions would trouble in my mind, prompting a mixture of caution and intrigue. Regardless of the motivations behind it, I would ultimately feel grateful for the recognition. To have left a strong enough impression on someone to inspire them to recreate me in a simulated hockey world is a testament to the impact I have made in the sport. It would serve as a reminder of the hard work, dedication, and passion that have propelled me to where I am today.

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by Snussu - 05-23-2023, 04:40 PM