Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

PROMPT 2: Your player has either been informed or discovered personally that some nerd-ass fan has created a version of themselves in an online sim league.

Tibuk was harmlessly scrolling through the interweb when he stumbled upon a rather odd website. It was called the Artificially Created Hockey League. This seems cool Tibuk thought, I should try making myself and see how well I do. I am sure I know enough hockey facts to be able to kill this.

**ERROR** Player already in use.

Confused Tibuk searched his own name and found one exact duplicate of his own name and 3 similar off shots. Flipping through the created biographies apparently Online Tibuk Soonika is a 5'2" 90lbs goalie who specializing in a style of goal tending called "Acrobatus" which seems to utilize Cirque de soleil acrobatics to stop shots. Worse yet the player render used is not Tibuk at all but is the face a horse merged with the body of a duck. The user is named "Canduckurself" also has joined the the National Federation of Ducks and has 3 International Medal wins along with a number of other achievements beyond what Tibuk has earned.

I think that is enough internet for one day says Tibuk, closing the laptop quickly.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by chetib - 05-23-2023, 05:03 PM