Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I think considering how absolutely calm Wisconsin is about everything, I don't think she'd fully care. I think her main issue would be about her backstory, I guess. She has an implied traumatic backstory that I think any character would ask why they had to live through it. If you've ever seen Re:Creators (which I haven't) or read Satoshi Kon's final manga Opus (which I haven't), you'd know that there is a big question as to whether a writer should bring their character happiness or tell the most compelling story possible to the audience. For me personally, as a writer, I do my best to try to give my characters some level of peace at the end of their story. That's why a lot of times in sim leagues, it's a bit of a struggle for me because of the lack of control I have over the story. But for what Wisconsin would feel, I think that she'd just carry on. It's just how she is.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by Jiggly_333 - 05-25-2023, 01:50 PM