Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Conner and Lias (@sköldpaddor) we're relaxing in the hot tub on the deck in the Austrian Alps. They're usual off- season retreat together post IIHF tournament. Conner looked at Lias, the man he could say anything to and asked "Why is it called Simulation Hockey League?" "What if we're all just made up players inside of some alternate universe's weirdo sports nerds heads?" Lias started at Conner and said "Like imagine collectively there's a society much like ours that has a boring men's only, corrupt, ad-plastered, Vegas-odds driven hockey league that sucks and so they've spent over a decade making their own with cool teams and unique renders and epic narratives of rivalries and love?" Conner thought a moment "Can you imagine? I league where you DON'T get to play with a Mudkip on your team? "

Lias chuckled "Yeah that would suck, even if it is all simulated, it's still beautiful" And he leaned in to kiss Conner.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by Aleris - 05-26-2023, 09:46 AM