Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Prompt #2:

So, this can of root beer was surfing the internet one day and noticed that some fan was using his likeness to benefit winning 9 MVPs in this fake ass simulation sports league. At first, Barg was filled with rage and wanted to find this fan and spray them in the face with root beer. How is this little turd gonna win 9 MVPs as me!? But I can barely even sniff some ice time. I decided to check out this bum league myself to find out what was really going on. Then, I realized that this league was massive and people from all over the world came together to enjoy this sport we all love (do we?). I decided to stick around the nerd community. Then, I decided to make my own player. I used the nerdy fan's picture as my fake hockey player and went on to win 10 MVPs. I wanted to show him that you don't need to be an awesome can of root beer to be a winner; you just needed to be yourself. Now we're best mates. A can of root beer and a magic rabbit's foot.

197 Words

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by MMFLEX - 05-26-2023, 02:07 PM