Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

dude, what the fuck is going on. i found this nerd ass website the otehr day when i googled myself to see the most recent fights i was involved in at the loacl bar and some nerd probably with a gut stikcing out over their pant buttons used my player name to create a player ther or some shit?? This is so fuckign strange. First i am going to find this loser and fight him just so i can gnome dab over his dead lifeless corrpse, because lets be honest, no one on the internet can actually fight. fucking losers. also, wtf is going on with all the weeb shit? there are so many people with some dumb ass names and weeb ass images. place is super fucking strange. i should gnome dab on them too since they obviously cant handle being outside their moms basement. this is goingg to be a good time, know to figure out how to find these people....

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by golden_apricot - 05-26-2023, 04:24 PM