Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Tell me how your player came to this realization and how they respond to the knowledge that their existence depends on this site's servers not going down, and their career goals depend mostly on the fourth-dimensional Entity's willingness to keep doing point tasks.

Well Dusty realizes how i got named Dusty and how he even has a family in the first place. Thanks to this creator making his story for him and this idea of the player he Is. He starts to realize that the very existence of himself all depends on when they play games or when i write a story (stories aren't written often by me) He handles It okay as still can accept It as It's pretty cool to him to be someones dream, but It does bother him that It's really not real for him. He still moves on and just asks me to make him a better defender. Cup or nothing right buddy? I agree. maybe im the Dusty Wilson and I'm in the real simulation

Overall though Dusty will continue on with his career till the end till his bones decay! His simulated bones of course! heck yes

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by dustywilson22 - 05-28-2023, 04:28 PM