Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Prompt 1

Honestly I dont think the realization that he exists only in an online forum based simulation hockey league would bother Tenderloin that much. I mean he came from a dead hunk of meat anyway and was taught all the concepts he knows, so this next step probably wouldn't be all that world shattering for him in my opinion. At this point in his life he can barely understand the concepts of the game he plays for a living, let alone the concept of realities within realities. I think he'll be just fine with this turn of events and probably just shrug it off as something he doesn't need to worry about. He would continue to go about his day to day life with no changes whatsoever because thats just how Pork Tenderloin rolls around, generally unbothered by most things, and unable to comprehend the vast majority of things that happen to him. Thems the breaks.

Code:
155 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by Rankle - 05-28-2023, 09:53 PM