Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Code:
PROMPT 1: Your player has come to a horrible realization - they are a fictional entity that exists only on a website for hockey nerds, and now have to come to terms with the truth of their existence.

WRITTEN TASK: Tell me how your player came to this realization and how they respond to the knowledge that their existence depends on this site's servers not going down, and their career goals depend mostly on the fourth-dimensional Entity's willingness to keep doing point tasks

DuBølk has known about this conundrum for centuries and has simply accepted the fact that he is under the will of his creator, myself. He understands that he is in charge of everything, including the times he gets.to.use the restroom, and even when he gets to interact with anyone else. Further, he understands that his fate is looking grim if his creator's track record is believed. He cannot run from him, so he tried moving around frequently to "lose him," but no matter what he did, neither his creator nor the hallucinations of him have ever left.

He continues to fight for peace and quiet against these thoughts, and has successfully gathered players to potentially seal away his creator using a spell book he found from a reliable source (i.e., a guy on the side of the road). These spells didn't work, since they were bogus, and nothing can truly be sealed away forever.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by MCP_ - 05-28-2023, 11:19 PM