Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

It would be weird to find out someone created a exact copy of wide peepo happy 3 koivu in a simulation hockey league and plays for the hamilton steel hawks now, it would be a little bit of likeness abuse as they were saying things in character of wide peepo happy 3 koivu. I think my player would be wide and happy about this as someone would have been able to look up and admire him so much to make a copy and honestly, it probably makes that person happy. I wouldn't create a player to see if I would like to be in the same league as that nerd ass fan and it would be weird having to interact with them. It was great to have one wide peeop happy 3 koivu, it would be weird if there was a 4th one or even another one, as two people making the same name would be weird for the sim engine

[Image: hallsy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by Hallsy - 05-28-2023, 11:45 PM