Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

If my player, Daniel Grumathan, had found out that some nerdy ass obsessive fan had created a virtual version of him for the use as a player in a virtual simulation league like this then reaction to it probably would not be that positive. There is that slight chance he would find it cool or feel honored in some strange way but I think more than likely he would find it weird and maybe a bit creepy. Obviously as a professional sports player, people can play as you in the more official sports games but it would be weird to know that someone wants to essentially roleplay as him. Also Grumathan is someone who does not like attention of any kind so that would just be kind of weird in that regard somewhat. Like I said though who knows, maybe he would find it cool or even try out the sim league if he took the time to look into it more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by Grum - 05-29-2023, 01:25 AM