Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Code:
Written Task: You and your mascot have chosen alliance in mayhem. With the blessing of all your org's decision makers except the one involved, you are about to prank your GM. What's your plan and how will you execute it to drive maximum social media engagement?
Oh boy, I really had to stretch it to come up with 150 words for the last one. For the GM I think I'll stray away from the shaving cream so it's not too similar to what I did to mascot. Instead I'll pull an idea from the Office and put a bunch of their possessions in jello. I don't think we'll put their actual things in jello since it's likely super expensive and it's bound to wreck it, but we'll find cheaper versions of those items, put them in some jello and then replace those items on his desk. The mascot has the critical job of keeping him busy while I ransack their office and decide what to enrobe in jello and again once we're ready to execute. Naturally the whole thing will be filmed and edited in to a nice 1-2 minute clip so it can be watched over and over again by the San Francisco Pride fans! The next question is which flavor of jello should we use?

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by karlssens - 08-15-2023, 07:03 PM