Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

So despite these mice being the creators of the universe and all that, please explain to me how these nerds think they can beat me and my epic team of roided out aliens? Make it make sense. These puny little shits will get demolished. Like seriously, how are they even supposed to take the puck from us? It doesn’t matter how high their hockey IQ is, if they are the size of a fuckin mouse they ain’t doing shit. Especially against superpowered athletic freak aliens. This game is gonna be the easiest blowout I’ve ever experienced. I mean we could literally just step on them, pick them up and throw them, really do whatever we want. How could the mice stop us? Not to mention the fact there will be a literal tiny rodent in the goal for them. My 5 year old cousin could score a goal on these losers

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by trella - 08-17-2023, 03:32 PM