Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Bro I am fighting mice? Easy challenge. As a forward for the Toronto North Stars in the Simulation Hockey League I have no problems fighting a team full of mice. How am I going to beat their superior IQ? It is so easy. I am just going to body every single mouse in to the boards when they have the puck. Oh they have superior hockey iq? Good for them, their little bones are going to be so beat up they will not even be able to stick handle the puck. And if they are still able to stick handle the puck? Good for them! When they see me or one of my Toronto North Stars teammates they will let go of the puck so they do not get bodied again and again. I respect someone taking a hit, but a little mouse, they will not want to take hit after hit after hit. Since it is an experimental plant they are not used to such physical contact, especially not from an opponent so much larger than them. It will be any easy match.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by 5ympathies - 08-18-2023, 01:49 AM