Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE

Agent Tesla: Okay well I have some good news, some bad news, and some really bad news for you MOUI so what order would you like me to deliver it.

MOUI Leader: Bad news first, good news second, and really bad news last please.

Agent Tesla: I can do that. The bad news is that despite your incredible intellects you remain the definition of prey species to my crew and I.

MOUI Leader: That is pretty bad news, and so what is the good news that hopefully cancels it out?

Agent Tesla: The good news is that none of my crew or I are currently related to cats, and I was unable to sub in the Cathar that I wanted to from my trips to the Star Wars galaxies.

MOUI Leader: Excellent! Now for the worst news you have for me.

Agent Tesla: The very bad news for you is that while I was unable to sub in the Cathar I was able to splice their genetics using that technology from Batman Beyond to not only give every member of the team the attacking instinct of a feline against species like your own, but also to give them a midichlorian count comparable to a Skywalker.

MOUI Leader: I don't see how that will necessarily help you win a game of hockey?

Agent Tesla: Well the plan is a simple one in that we can let every one of our players get sent to the penalty box because in the process we will be sending every one of yours to the morgue.

MOUI Leader: We just wanted to play the fun game our creations developed and you are threatening to slaughter us all?

Agent Tesla: I was told you were threatening this simulated earth with a planetary laser. Was I misinformed?

MOUI Leader: If I say yes and have my people quietly deactivate the planetary laser can we have a fair game?

Agent Tesla: Well as fair as it will be with my team having been given force sensitive feline powers.

MOUI Leader: Deal!

Code:
Word Count: 343

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by Tesla - 08-18-2023, 11:12 AM