Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Written Task: After your stunning victory against your Proud Warrior Race opponents, you find yourself and your team of plucky aliens challenged by mice of unusual IQ. After a long-winded explanation of how they built the Earth as a supercomputer to yield the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything, they want to experience this game that has emerged on their experimental planet. This time, your team has the size and strength advantage, but your opponents are very quick and have absurd hockey IQ. What's your gameplan to win this time?

My plan is to use our size old school. Almost to the point of beating them up and scaring them. Our best chance is to overpower them. Making them afraid to get close to our goal destroying any plan they had. They may be able to pass it away, but they will still feel the hurt for what they did either eventually tiring them out or making them scared to actually do anything. Smarts do matter, but if you can not get through then it doesn't. If necessary we would bate them into fights and win all of them wearing them down even more. Trying to make the game a brawl and fight as much as possible to distract or change the match. Not even worrying about scoring until we start to get in their head and make them nervous. My player loves hitting people on the ice so this is the perfect stratefy for me and my teammates to get the edge to win.

[Image: dc24.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by jj2416 - 08-18-2023, 10:39 PM