Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Fairly likely that more folks will choose the similar prank, but it is essentially fake retiring on social media to scare the general manager. Won’t go as far as to say I have “retired” but will leave it vague and hint at it. Whip up a pdf and screenshot the document, have it transcribed below too for those that use screen readers. Create a buzz about whether my player is still around or not so that you will have fans check out next season if I am in the line up. This should get some shares and rechirps. Hopefully, it will get the team trending on chirper. We are trying to drive up engagement, and this is perhaps the big driver right here. This document will have the mascot crying and upset over losing a player of my caliber. Hopefully sports media will pick up on the story and get it going so that everyone in hockey and sports in general are discussing this prank on our GM.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by Toivo - 08-20-2023, 10:56 PM