Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Player Prompt
As the teams GM we’re going to have some fun pranking all of our players to really spice up the locker room. For starters, with Mr. Just To Buy My Love we’re going to take his skates, and slightly loosen all the screws on the fastening so that he is wobbly and will fall over more during practice which would be funny. Then we need to prank the rookies, like for example Mac Turner. He drives a pickup truck with the bed covered up, so when he was skating at practice the other day, myself and the mascot stole his keys and filled the bed up with those plastic balls and when they poured out he got really mad at us and rugby tackled the mascot in the parking lot. Finally, to get at one of the old veterans, we decided to frame the previous GM for tax evasion in Croatia so that he’s currently wanted and being actively hunted by the government. The mascot and I are prank masters.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by Reno - 08-20-2023, 11:55 PM