Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Creative Prompt:

Well, this one is gonna be difficult. I guess now we have to basically take everything i said in the previous post about how we were gonna use our smaller size and speed to our advantage (which we did, very successfully) and turn that around and figure out how to take advantage of those things instead as our new opponents are gonna have those on us. I think that the lucky thing is, that these mice are absurdly small, as in how are they going to tend the goal small? Considering we will be using regulation size goals, every single shot we take should be an automatic goal if it's on net and high enough. I would bring the team together and let them know, top cheese only against these mice (no pun intended, jk very much intended). These guys will be fast and smart so we gotta really make sure when we have the puck, we are putting power and speed behind our passes and shots so that they will not be able to intercept it, even if they get in front of it. the velocity will just carry them backwards. we got this!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management - by Festinator - 08-21-2023, 12:43 AM