Player Name: Christopolees
Position: Defense
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
Recreates: Who was your last player?:
First-Gens: How did you find the site? Ace
Full Discord Username: Christopolees

How many hours a week do you usually have free? 40

Is water wet? Wetter when I’m around

What made you join the SHL? My underlying need for approval.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Dinosaurs… I feel I was meant to be a Dino breeder

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Fantasy football

Waffles or pancakes? Bacon

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound? Ask the tree

In honor of your team's Pride Night, you're being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I’d go full drag

Any hobbies you've been into lately? Streaming and gardening

What is the best book you have read and why? Idk, I don’t read books. The last one was the davinci code… in 2006

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Hanging out and having a good laugh

What's your favorite Pokemon? Why? Snorlax… who tf doesn’t like Snorlax that’s why

What video games do you play? Honestly, too many to list and if you don’t believe me, check my twitch.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Hot dog… I’m a chef

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by christopolees - 09-18-2023, 03:19 PM