Create Account

S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:Bartholomew Chungus Gingersnap III
Position:Right Defense
Recreate or First Gen?:Recreate
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Roman Augustus, Keith Lee
First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: thedangazone

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): way too many and still not enough. idk like 10+

Is water wet?: No, water makes things wet

What made you join the SHL? Reddit way too long ago

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: That's tough, there are a lot of cool historical events I would love to witness but at the same time those times were more disgusting, dangerous, and would probably kill me. Dino's would be pretty epic to see.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?Tongueretty much anything to do with American or World history. Most wars as well.

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles all day

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: yes that's how sound works

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure thing

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Trying not to die, or video games if I get a little extra time to play (usually on the weekends)

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Green Lantern Blackest Night

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The users. League is nothing without all the amazing and fun people who make it work and make it fun to be in.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Charizard. Like every other boy who was younger than 10 when Pokemon came out I gravitated to the giant fire lizard immediately.

What video games do you play?: Right now I just started Starfield. Real big into FPS growing up and have played a ton of different genres and games over the years.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Something fat and slow. Probably an English Bulldog

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by thedangazone - 09-19-2023, 08:01 AM