Create Account

S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Martins Priede
Position: RD
Recreate or First Gen? First Gen
How did you find the site? r/hockey
Full Discord Username: proramm

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Around 10 hours. Usually Free on Sundays.

Is water wet?: It depends on how cold it is

What made you join SHL?: I've always wanted to be a professional hockey player. This time I don't have to blame my knees for why I didn't make it.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Viking age Scandinavia seems like an interesting Era. Pillaging during the day, eating elk and drinking mead at night.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The current state of Geopolitics and how history has led us to our current reality.

Waffles or pancakes?: I'm more of a crepe guy, so I guess I'll go pancakes.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, and I'm sure it scared the hell out of some squirrels.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'd happily wear it

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: My indoor soccer rec league started this month. We're 0-3 so far.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): This one is tough. I'll just go with what I've really enjoyed this year. Hero of Two Worlds by Mike Duncan. A biography on Marquis de Lafayette. The guy lived quite the extraordinary life.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The more realistic the better, I feel.  For example, I was contacted by a scout today in preparation of the upcoming draft. It really helps immerse you into the simulation.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Ditto. Why? Because he can be your favorite with an even better face.

What video games do you play?: Mainly sports games with some strategy games mixed in. My 2 favorite games right now are Crusader Kings 3 and Football Manager.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: A St. Bernard because I'm big and goofy while being loveable. I also need a kick in the booty to get going every once and awhile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Proramm - 09-21-2023, 10:55 PM