Create Account

S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2023, 01:04 PM by skyrrhawk. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Céleste Desjardins
Position: Left Wing
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
    First-Gens: How did you find the site? r/hockey ! 
Full Discord Username: randomerey

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): I'm currently freelancing from home, so I have a pretty open schedule and a lot of time. At least an hour a day.

Is water wet?: Nah but Pop-Tarts are ravioli

What made you join the SHL? It seemed neat! 

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Maybe the late 40s-early 50s but literally just for baseball. Ted Williams, Satchel Paige, Stan Musial, Jackie Robinson, all of those iconic players. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The Newsboys' Strike of 1899.

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yeah, but it's not like I heard it. Bet a bunch of squirrels got spooked, though. 

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Absolutely yeah. Honestly, I'd be really excited about wearing it. Gotta rep my community.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Working on swordplay and stage combat!

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I have a favorite series and it's the Temeraire series by Naomi Novik. History fantasy. The Napoleonic Wars but with dragons. It's so sick.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The people, probably.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Snivy is my favorite little guy. The whole evo tree slaps but Snivy is just a funky little guy. 

What video games do you play?: Assassin's Creed, CK3, League, lots of sports games (Chel, The Show, etc), Diablo

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Any kind of overly-smart working or herding dog, but the littler ones, like a Finnish Lapphund, Shetland Sheepdog, or Schipperke.

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by skyrrhawk - 09-22-2023, 12:13 PM