Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

Honestly, this season went pretty well for Lily Jin Morrow. Being a late create, I had a lot of ground to cover, and only played a little over half of my games this season. However, I was still able to hit some milestones, as I had a large amount of hits (approx. 4 per game!), a great +- percentage on the ice (26!) and almost as many points as I had games played - pretty good for a brand new player with little experience.

I'm excited to get drafted to the New England Wolfpack, as the locker room is really active and everyone has been friendly so far. I hope my player is able to contribute both in the junior and major leagues, and I will do my best to improve on this year.

The Whalers had a very solid season after adding me, finishing 2nd overall in the regular season. Sadly, we bowed out pretty early in playoffs, but I have no doubts that this team will continue to show up and show out moving into future seasons!

177 words

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Shiamus - 09-28-2023, 03:10 PM