Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 05:38 PM by Jakesdy.)

Well, that season was mad for me. I found a great team and great help it to make good result in season. As player i also get the good result. For example i became the 5st sniper of the playoffs. That was very interesting and a lot of fun being a part of such a awsome team as Yukon Malamutes. I've met a lot of good persons, been in different interesting places. Now i aiming to improve my game skills and continue help team show it's best hockey. Of course it will be a lot of memories: first match, first victory, first point, first goal, atmosphere of best junior hockey in world. I can proudly say that i met my expectations, but it doesn't mean that i won't working to play better. I feel that we can make some noise in the regular season and in the playoffs. I want to believe that the best is yet to come.

Word count: 166 Words

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Jakesdy - 09-28-2023, 05:38 PM