Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

Coming back after switching sim engines sure did make me completely off on my predictions as I was expecting to struggle more. Part of this was of course was my role as first line center for whole team as there had been opening in the middle. So scoring almost 50 points during my rookie season would have felt great if only stats of other rookies make it clear that it was well behind the top of the league as the new sim engine has indeed increased the scoring quite a lot.

For next season I hope to specially improve on defensive side of the game but that is also a team effort and for now I think we are in way better spot than where we ended up last season, with strong start to preseason making that even more clear. And while focus for the improvement might be at defense I can't say I would not be expecting an improvement when it comes to point totals during this season being at lower cap, though sharing ice time bit more evenly with Barron might have negative impact on my scoring I expect it will make us better as a team.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by puolivalmiste - 09-29-2023, 08:32 AM