Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

My Rookie season went off without a hitch. The Armada were middling, but went to game 7 in the first round of the playoffs. I went 42 points in 66 games in my rookie year, and in my 7 playoff games, I scored 5 clutch goals. Expectedly, I dropped in the draft. Truthfully, I talked to Los Angeles Panthers, New England Wolfpack, Philadelphia Forge and Texas Renegades prior to the big day. I had no idea who would choose me. I knew I wouldn't be going in round 1, but as pick #30 approached, and some of the aforementioned teams passed on me, I knew I had probably not helped my draft stock with my zesty attitude, and blunt answers. But then, 30th overall, the Atlanta Inferno decided to take a chance on me. I've spoken with their general manager a great few times, so I knew he saw greatness in me - I will mark my words, be the steal of the draft. Like a great fighter once said, I'm not here to take part- I'm here to take over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Bongo - 09-29-2023, 12:15 PM