Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

The season was okay with a young Detroit team. Mephi could have performed a bit better but got some goals which was good.
My last player was very well-rounded and a selfless player in many regards, while I want the team to be as good as possible with my player included, the goal for this player is to be a bigger offensive threat all the time. If I have to set some goals for the coming season it's to produce the most offensively of all our defensemen, if not with overall points the most goals of our defensemen.
For the new season, Mephi will pose one of the longest-range shots in the J league which he hopes he can show off netting sold amounts of goals. His focus will be to pucks to the net from the blue line and either score himself or make chances for his teammates to slap in some rebounds

RETIRED

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Mayuu - 09-30-2023, 09:45 AM