Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

I think that my first Simulation Major Junior Hockey League season with the Anchorage Armada went pretty well overall. The Armada were pretty average throughout the season and ended up losing in game seven to the Yukon Malamutes in the first round. Sim Wen got to improve his offensive game throughout the season as he played up as a forward which really helped my point total. I did not have very high expectations so this was a very welcome surprise and I'm sure glad to have had the opportunity. For next season I need to improve my defensive play since I will likely be back on the blueline so I will need to kick it into high gear and learn the art of becoming a shutdown defenseman so I can be useful in the Simulation Hockey League once I am called up. There wasn't really a stand out moment from the season so I will use the aforementioned game seven loss as motivation for the next season.

167 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Jepox - 10-03-2023, 12:47 AM