Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2023, 08:05 AM by Rtpc31.)

I came into my first season in the J with the Carolina Kraken with no idea what to expect, but came out very pleased with my first season. I had a decent rookie year with 11 goals and 22 assists through the regular season while playing 3rd line minutes. After a soul crushing loss in the playoffs where we blew a 3-0 series lead, it was on to the draft for me. I was fortunate enough to get drafted by Seattle in the 2nd round and hope to be a big part of the future success there. This upcoming season I'm trying my hand as a defenseman to fill a need on our team and to increase my ice time on an already deep squad at forward. The best part, hands down, has been meeting my squiddie friends in the Carolina locker room and being a part of the great culture there. Ready to knock it out of the park for my 2nd season. LFG  Kraken

168 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Rtpc31 - 10-03-2023, 08:04 AM