Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

Truthfully, Betzee went into their rookie season having very high expectations and was ultimately upset when she did not reach them. Not knowing what to expect, I thought the possibility to be the best was something to come within a rookie season.  Betzee was able to secure 29 points consisting of 11 goals and 18 assists within the 66 games of preseason. The main goal I had was to be a monster on the ice and be a top goal scorer. Despite the best efforts, unfortunately, this did not happen. With this expectation that I had within my rookie season, I have decided to not have those expectations in season 2 and just trying to improve and be better.

As for Carolina, I was honestly very pleased on our season. As we did not make it as far as we wanted, I do believe that in the upcoming season Carolina will be the team to beat. Betzee moving up from her rookie season will help Carolina get to this point of succeeding.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S72 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by kahri - 10-03-2023, 10:10 PM