Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

In the grizzlies LR, we have an interesting hodgepodge of music that we have affectionally dubbed "The five songs that definitely do not suck" and they seem to vary from week to week.  One obvious pump up song is Drowning Pool - Bodies, simply because it seems to be a staple unga-dunga hype up / pump up song played for sports teams in various leagues around the world.  Song number two is a personal favorite of mine, which is Voices - Randy Orton's wrestling theme.  There's just something that angers me about multiple voices in my head and I'm not 100% sure where that aggression comes from, but it definitely rings in my head whenever I'm on the ice and plowing into the opposition.  Third is Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner.  It is of course, classical music but there's also something psychological about it when played over the arena sound-system just before we hit the ice.  There are a couple more top notch ones that seem to hit the list, but I'll let my teammates fill you in on those.

Messages In This Thread
S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Pyro182 - 10-16-2023, 09:27 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Chevy - 10-16-2023, 09:42 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Juho - 10-19-2023, 08:09 AM